Friday, August 26, 2011

Aloha Initative

Thank you to John and Cyndi, who opens up their home to Aloha Initiave.  They host friends from Japan, those who were affected by the tsunami and earthquake.  They not only open up their home, but their hearts. 

I had an opportunity to visit with our Japan friends, most names have been forgotten but their smiles and laughter are forever in my hearts.  Most of the visitors where 18 to 25.  They have big hearts and warm smiles.  It was a blessing to be a part of this, even for one night.  I hope that this will not be the only time I get to visit with them.

Thanks so much!
dets: all a|s~CS: sugar and fern; Stamps: life's a breeze, sea shells, keep swimmin', ovalicious, friend to friend; Other: papaya
grosgrain ribbon.
In my card, I sent Cyndi a letter hoping to host a workshop to make greeting cards.  I hope and pray that she would be open to do it! 

*Keeping my fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment