Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another joint venture w/Richie















It's good to have a boyfriend who not only supports my new found hobby but also participates. (although he swears he's better than I am...lol...luv ya babe ;P ) He calls curly his trade mark A Muse stamp. It does represent him quite well. Lots of color and fun! Even his mom is surprised that Rich is taking an interest in making cards!

For his very first card he used the Greeting Farm "Rock the farm" set and dedicated it to his mom...what a cool son! His hero card is also blog-published on the Greeting farm blog:http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-march.html

He's a happy camper. Now that he's seen the difference in quality using Copics I'm likely to get a set sooner than later! Yay! I can't wait! He's been shopping for those bad boys more than I have...He's definitely a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment