Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking of home

Easter egg tree @ Mililani Memorial Park
simple celebrations
simple celebrations and spring

Can you tell I like rainbow colors? LOL...it reminds me of my home, Hawaii. I've been really missing home, just being around my family. If you've ever been to Oahu or the Hawaiian Islands, there's nothing like it, the weather, people, and the food! It even smells like home, if that makes sense! I should plan another trip back home. That sounds like a plan! Now to find some moolahh to go! LOL!
I wanted to dedicate today's post to my father, it's been a year since he's been gone. Home isn't the same without him though. Every time I went home, he would always be at the airport to pick me up and my favorite dish "kilawun shrimp." This is the last picture of me with my father and mother in Las Vegas. We were at the Bass Pro Shops-Check out the huge catfish!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are homesick and missing your father so much, Analyn. I know that feeling of loss and it is hard. My family and I have been to the Hawaiian islands now 3 times and will be returning in June. I can see why you miss it and love it so much. It is a place like no other on earth, a fascinating culture and people who know the true meaning of ohana. My prayers are with you and your father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Analyn, so sorry about your father. Hawaii was my favorite vacation ever. It really is paradise. Love your rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete