Friday, April 3, 2009

Life Verse

Life verse
Trust in the Lord
Trust in the Lord will all your heart, lean not
unto your own understanding. In all your
ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path
Proverbs 3:5-6
A life verse is a verse in the bible that has a special meaning to your life. My life verse is one I've held on to since I was a child, my "go to" verse, this has helped me in all the times, I questioned; "why?" It's his will, his way, and he knows what's best for you. Trust in him. Many times in my life, I see this verse and it's hard for me to let go of junk in my life. I hold on to so many stuff that I hold dear to my heart, like a child not wanting to let go of a favorite toy, I cry and argue because I don't want to let it go. But to let it go is to obey his will and his will is for something much greater! We can't see the end of the tunnel, but God knows our {hurtful} past, will carry us through our present, and wants to see us to the future.

"Trust in the Lord will all your heart, Lean not unto your own understanding, In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he shall direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment