Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mama said there'd be days like this

stamps: turtle, ant, mama said.., clouds
Okay, rough day for me at work and I feel like the turtle who is attacked from everywhere! They are even coming out of the sky! Lol...

I did win $2 in scratchers this morning so it's not all that bad. Thank God it's Friday and I've got the weekend off! Whew!

Like my clouds? Thanks to versatile A Muse stamps, I used the cupcake topper from the Cupcake builder. (My first A Muse stamps) Good enough until I have enough funds to get the real clouds, but hey, it works. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Good Job!!!Very cute Analyn! A funny take on your positive attitude! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE A Muse card!! I love that sentiment!!!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am able to cut close because of the scissors I use. I have the 6 inch Rubber Stamping Shears made by Kai Scissors. I love them. But, I have also heard good things about the Tim Holtz scissors, which Michaels is now carrying! Hope your weekend gets better!!

    ReplyDelete