Thursday, April 2, 2009

{MIA} Where's my Mojo?

a muse clear stamp set

So I've been MIA this past week or so. Crazy...Life has a way of getting to you and your mojo is lost in the mix. Well, it's a new month and I got new stamps! Humm, the blue light special is the three cups and what's brewing, I think it's time for another order. Maybe start this morning with coffee as well. Today has been my first day off in what seems like weeks, so I've got a million of things to do today! So here I go, first with a card to get me motivated....Have a wonderful Thursday, Blog world!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your mojo is back! Lovely designer paper. I like how you placed the image. Nice job, Analyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Analyn,

    Your mojo sure is back! Great card! :)
    Joni had posted for a card swap a few months ago on SCS, I signed up for it. It was due in mid-March. I haven't see another one, but I'll let you know if I see it next time.
    ~maybe I should start one... either way, I'll let you know asap :D

    ReplyDelete