Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Amusing Challenge # 23


The top card was inspired by the colors of Glenda's weekly challenge but in my mind I wanted it to turn out much differently. The challenge was to use this picture for an inspiration:

I've always want to see Cirque du Soleil, the closest I've come to it was walking by the theater in Vegas. *frowns* One day. My attempt to create a card with flying trapeze and strong men didn't turn out so well. Oh well...maybe I'll tweek it more and it'll work on something else. Since the picture also promoted Mother's day I added a Mother's day card.

2 comments:

  1. Analyn,
    They are totally awesome!!! I LOVE the strong man with the flying trapeze... super cool!
    I was having trouble with this challenge, but you totally ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Analyn! Love the colours and the swirls. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete