Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day cards

It's been a while since my last post, gosh it sounds as if I'm in confession. Blogmaster, forgive me for I have sinned against my blog....
It's been a long couple of weeks, busy with stuff and more stuff.
A few weeks back I had in my heart to start a card making/scrapbook ministry at my church. Well, on June 6th, we had our launch party. Creative Grace was started and we made Father's day cards. Along with my co-leader, Becca and I got together our goods to host it at Jenny's house. We had a great time, as seen in the photo: Levy, Janet, Allison, and Becca. The girls are showing off their origami shirts for the Father's day cards.
It was so much fun I can't wait till the next one!


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry the Blogging Police are not looking for you yet. LOL! Great pic! And the origami shirts are too cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...how nice! Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! Hope you get lots of members!

    ReplyDelete