Monday, June 29, 2009

Peace that passess all understanding

I hate slow internet connections. I have been waiting to post these pictures of the cards I just created and my wireless connection is lagging! It's funny because I'm all irritated about it and I glance at the verse I wanted to post for today. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Although I may be annoyed with my computer, I thank God for that peace that passes all understanding. Right now my life feels like a disaster. I stress about things I have no control of: work, school, FINANCES, my dogs, and my house. The Bible tells me to be anxious of nothing, all I have to do is pray and ask. With the way the world is today, I'm good, I don't have to stress and loose sleep, it could be worse. With that, the peace fills my heart and I know that I'm blessed. You too can have this peace, all you have to do is ask and receive it. God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment