Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love Out Loud Tour!!!!!!!


God is AMAZING!!!!
There is so much to say, but that sentence pretty much sums it all. Yuppers. :) For the last 3 weeks, we have been on the "Love Out Loud" tour where we got to love on others and our mission was to make the LOVE of God tangible and real, show others that it is something that they can see, hear, and feel, introduce them to Jesus, so He can seal the eternal deal!
He really is in control, though, not that I had to say it.
God loves us so much the psalmist tells us:
Psalms 139:17 and 18
"Oh how precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them.
They outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up, you are still with me!"
His plan is perfect and no matter how much you want your way, His way will be the only way. So you see, I had an opportunity to travel with the Israel team but God had other plans. Two days before we were to take off, I had become so sick I was not in the right state to travel across to the distant land of the chosen people. I had to stay home but I got a chance to heal. God is Jehovah-Rapha: The Lord who heals:
Psalms 103:1-3
"Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
He forgives all my sins and heals my diseases."
What an amazing God we serve and loves us not for who we are but because of who HE is!
So after a week of healing I had a chance to join my friends in the Coachella Valley-Palm Desert-Palm Springs area. The people there were are so blessed! I won't be able to even begin to share how much God moved in not only their hearts but ours! Check out the website-there's links to the other tours as well (Israel, Philippines, Sudan, and Macau, China).

There are tons of testimony, pictures, and videos! The media team has done an awesome job capturing the essence of the tour!
Thank you!
{Click on picture for link to Love Out Loud tour 11/28/09}
The tour has touched my heart so much there is no doubt that God is Real! I saw the love and amazement of the people there, so many lives were introduced if not reconnected to Jesus! For right now, this very moment, the most momentous time was on one of the BBQ outreaches (It was just a few days after the Thanksgiving one in Thermal). HSE had turned an empty dirt lot into a large festival. Two buses filled the majority of the space with the band in between. There was chairs, tables, a balloon animal table, face-painting, and the food team making a delicious meal. The space filled with students and tons of kids! They were all so sweet! The best is watching two beautiful little girls dancing to the music and singing along! There were a few of those children that stepped up to receive Christ!
It was an overall wonderful trip and I can't wait for HSE 2!
God is truly amazing!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment