Thursday, June 9, 2011

His Holy Name Scrapbook

Click on picture for link to "Triple the Scraps" by Patter Cross
His Holy Name Challenge
I've been working on this scrapbook for a very long time! I haven't been consistent with it but hey, it's a work in progress. Patter Cross is a gifted, talented, and wonderful papercrafter who is the creative genius to this challenge. I found out about her and other talented crafters when I hung out at Christian Paper Craft Magazine online back in 2009. It's a wonderful site filled with inspirational and talent people. I haven't been there in awhile and they now charge for access. It's very low cost and worth every penny because of they are godly people who loves the Lord and enables you to do more crafty stuff!
Here are the beginings of the best scrapbook ever!

The front cover - "His Holy Name"
First Page - "Scrap for Christ"
Third page - "Prayer Changes Things"
Philipians 4:6-7
Each time I create page, I'll post it here with the link:

My page - Patter's page
Almighty God - Almighty God
Sovereign - Sovereign

Holy - Holy

Faithful - Faithful

Protector - Protector











No comments:

Post a Comment