Tuesday, July 26, 2011

1st Mojo Monday Challenge

1st Mojo challenge
dets: a|s CS: sugar, watermelon, blue gingham, papaya; Stamps: birthday builder; Inks: cranberry, orange, ocean, grass, and papaya;
 Others: bic markers and yellow floss

My first Mojo Monday Challenge!!! 
I've been wanting to make cards but I haven't had mojo in my brain lately...then,
I stumbled on this blog: Mojo Monday and there you have it.
Creativity at hand yet again! 
 I love the fact that there are so many resouces that helps with the brain juices
flowing into my left brain-or is it right brained? lol...
I just realized that the sketch added buttons or something to the bottom right side of the card.  Oh well-another blunder is that when I fully completed my card, I realized that I folded it one inch short on the back end!  OMG, I didn't see my mistake until the very end!
UGH...oh well...
Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment