Monday, July 11, 2011

2nd a|s workshop



Elegant Summer Event
July 10, 2011  6pm - 8:30 pm

The girls created 3 wonderful cards, inspired by A Muse's Ready to Roll Workshops.  I love those workshops!  They are fairly easy, the measurements are already listed so I just cut the pieces for my class and they just put it together! 

I did have 2 cancellations so I had 2 extra sets of cards and treat bags.  It's all good tho, now i get to use them for future workshops. 

and now from the Guestbook:

LM (the BFF's sister):
"Hi, Analyn- I had fun today.  Easy cards to make.  Thanks for inviting me! :)

VM (the dedicated BFF):
"My Fave card was the "just keep swimming" card..I got to rip paper to make sand! Very cool! and making the goodie bag project w/ candies."

AV (the BFF's daughter)-
*She got to use more of the Greeting Farm stamps and she created cartoons filled with doggies and military Ians*

Next month's workshop:
Tini Time!!!

Visit my webstore for next month's spotlight

email me to reserve a spot for next month




No comments:

Post a Comment