Thursday, July 7, 2011

His Holy Name: Almighty God

Almighty God

Revelations 1:8
"I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was and which is to come,
The Almighty."
Our God is Almighty. Almighty meaning he can do all things, see all things, hear all things, touch all things, DO ALL things...don't you get it? 

DO ALL THINGS!!!

We serve a mighty GOD! 
What ever we need and ask of He can do!

This is one thing I can not wrap my mind around...He is so amazing in this way that I can not begin to fathom how wonderful this attribute of God is.  We think of our daily lives and become so frustrated about the little things.  If one can just think of just this one attribute of how ALMIGHTY our GOD is everything else is just gravy!!!
There are days when life seems to get me down but I remember that as long as I know who
MY DADDY is,
and what He is, I shouldn't worry about the dailies of life.

Isn't it wonderfully amazing how Almighty our God is?




No comments:

Post a Comment