Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweet!!!

<3 Sweet!!! <3
i love starbucks!
nothing beats Java Chip Frappaccino by the pool
 @ Mililani Launani

It was a sweet day 7.8.2011.
My sister invited me to hang out with her and her husband at Mililani Launani where he works as a landscaper.  Our sewing class was cancelled for some reason and it was a good excuse to be outside.
I'm glad I went, my sister had to convince me to go.  I even got some planking done!  See my FB. :) LOL...

After the pool sesh, i got to make cards...one for a friend of mine for her anniversary and another for my Impact 195 project. 
Happy Anniversary, Wil and Brenda!
dets: CS: sugar; Stamps: essential sentiments, love and joy, wedding couple and mad for plaids;
inks: amuse dye black, Other: stitched grosgrain-ocean, and diamond stickles.

What's the scoop?
dets: CS: sugar, sage, vintage green; Stamps: the scoop; Inks: amuse dye black;
Copics: YG13 and YG23; Other: washi tape from Kawaii Tape

At 6:30pm, my other sister picked me up for Fuse~a young adult ministry hosted by New Hope Sand Island.  It was a sweet event, worship time was awesome!  All I want is to be used by God~whatever that is.  We fuss and rant and rave about our daily lives~
the speaker told us to just give our frustrations to Him. 
I was reminded about Revelations 8:3.
"Then another angel with a gold incense burner came and stood at the altar. 
And a great amount of incense was given to him to mix with the prayers of God's people as an offering on the gold altar before the throne."  (emphasis mine)
God hears our prayers-He knows our voices!
I pray that our prayers are a sweet auroma to Him!
I am His beloved and He is mine!
Sweet!!!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Got to love a java chip frappaccino by the pool Love it! Yumm! Yes, I found out about those cute Sister Stamps while blog hopping... they are available in a few scrapbooking store in Hawaii. :) Aloha!

    ReplyDelete