Monday, August 1, 2011

Clean and Simple {CAS129}


Happy Belated Birthday
dets: all a|s unless stated: CS: sugar and bubble gum gingham; Stamps: birthday builder, classic alphabet, a very merry un-birthday,
cleaver girls; Inks: papaya and memento black; Other: pearl stickers and crayola colored pencils


My first Clean and Simple challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers.
This week have been full of firsts...first Mojo Monday, CAS-ual Friday and now this one.  Today's Mojo Monday was kinda difficult, the center of the card was a circle and I don't have anything to make circles.  I could of used a soup can for an outline but I would rather get a big shot and nessabilites.  But that's another $200 bucks or more...hehehe.  This hobby can get expensive!  It's okay, its well worth it.  When I used to go to stamp classes, they would all say "at least it's better than drugs cuz u get something out of it." Very true...drugs, no bueno~stamping~muy bueno. ;p

Last night I completed the A|S August Blog Hop, which was a lot of fun!  I can't wait till next month!  I got goodies in the mail today, filled with the July spotlight:
A Neighborhood Block Party.
I can't wait to see what Julie has for our RTRW (ready to roll workshop) for these stamp sets!
I'll be planning a 'Tini Time open house, hopefully in a week.
Email me to RSVP to this event!
analynm808 {at} gmail {dot} com

Order July spotlight special~Good thru Aug. 15th!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment