Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Olive you!

Olive you!
dets: all a|s unless stated: CS: sugar, buttercup, buttercup polka dot; Stamps: Tini Time, ovalicious, and swanky backgrounds,
Inks: lemon whip, papaya, and amuse dye black; Other: mini dots, muliti
Two cards in one night!  I'm on a roll! lol...This second card is going to my previous sweet and dear manager: Mildred.  On FB she has posted two pictures of the gang drinking and I thought this was very appropriate.  I miss her and she was the best manager to work with. 
Mildred, I'm waiting for you to come out to visit me here! ;p
I got a chance to get her a few Hawaiian goodies: chocolate covered macadamian nuts, honey roasted mac nuts, Hawaiian Ice Tea (to be mixed with water); a few white rabbit (filipino candy); this card and a Hawaii post card.  Her birthday was this past July 27th. So I'm gonna send her some Love from Hawaii.  I hope she likes it! 

Both stamp sets are on sale till August 15th! 
Hurry up and save!




No comments:

Post a Comment