Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SC343 ~ Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You
dets: all a|s unless stated ~ CS: sugar, sage, and sage gingham; Stamps: sea shells, life's a breeze, and birthday greetings;
Inks: fern, grass, and amuse dye black; Copics: YG67 and YG13
So I've been hanging out at SplitCoast Stampers and I'm really liking their challenges.  I've told myself that I really want to excel in my trade (cardmaking).  Participating in these challenges are a way to get my creative juices flowing and allows me to stretch myself.  
At the lounge, we had a chance to call Lara to pratice our booking calls.  It was such a great idea and with a bonus: we get a stamp set ~ FOR FREE!!!
All we had to do is call.  It was on like Donkey Kong!  I did have to wait almost 45 minutes but it was well worth it.  Lara said I did a really good job *pats myself on the back* and she gave me lots of great tips! It was super fun!  I did say a lot of umms and wells.  I gotta practice not doing that.  It wasn't really well rehearsed, just kinda went with the flow. 
I already had a stamp set in mind (clever girls-pg 55) but I had to ask if we could choose from the new catty.  OMG!!!  Now I can't decide!!!  lol...
I think I'm going to stick with my original choice. 
 I'm a clever girl by calling and doing a good job. 
;p

All stamp sets can be purchased at my webstore:

email me if your order is over $150, you'll get $25 in FREE STUFF!!!
analynm808 {at} gmail {dot} com



No comments:

Post a Comment