Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank you, Marie!

Thank you, Marie
dets: all a|s unless stated~ CS: sugar and buttercup; Stamps: a muse art stamps: wine and cheese,
and lemonade, a|s tini time, essential sentiments;
Inks: a muse dye black; Copics: BG10, RV25, R17, Y17, BV08, Y13, E99, and V15;
Other: mini dots, multi

Today, I made steps to re-establish my hawaii roots.  I opened up an account at First Hawaiian Bank and got my very own 808 phone number.  I was supposed to get my hawaii license but my sister had someone making repairs at her house.  By the time the repair guy was done it was 2pm.  We left the house at 3pm and Kapolei dmv closes at 4pm. 
There was no way to make it out there in time with traffic. 

At FHB, the Customer Service Rep, Marie was so nice I wanted to send her a thank you note.  She was so sweet and explained everything about my new checking account.  Which reminds me to hook up my online banking...lol. ;p We had a chance to talk about many things-living in Hawaii and family.  Her daughter will be in college attending a school in New York.  They will be taking a trip to the Big Apple in a week.  Traveling to other places is so exciting!   

Its a great way to make a new friend and to continue to get awesome service at the bank. *wink* It reminded me of when I used work for the credit union.  We had our favorites and our un-favorite customers.  Of course we would be more lenient to those who were nicer.  Treat others how you want to be treated.  The golden rule. 

We briefly discussed my A Muse Studio business and I hope I can one day gain her as a new customer!





No comments:

Post a Comment