Monday, September 19, 2011

Waging war 9.19.11



I had an amazing weekend! God truly showed up and and spoke to my heart on Sunday!  I got to meet Dawn O'Brian host of Hawaii's Christian morning show~95.5 the fish.  It was such a pleasure especially after the heart break of my Saturday.  It was so refreshing to come to his altar, lay down my pain and have Him take it from me.  And, I got to pray with the woman next to me who told me that when I before I prayed for her she had this numbness that stretched from her shoulder to the tip of her fingers and when I laid my hands on her, it disappeared!  I felt something because from the moment I prayed with her I felt it too! 
"I will  give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."  Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment