Monday, February 13, 2012

a prayer letter...

Dear Friend:


“How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!” Isaiah 52:7

I love you! I am so enthusiastic to open an invitation for you to share in the fruit of what God is going to do in and through me in Honolulu, Hawaii as a student of New Hope Christian College in 2012.
In the fall of 2011, God led me to apply to NHCC. My first semester has tested me scholastically as well as spiritually but intentionally I strived to cultivate relationships with the others. He aligned me with so many prominent individuals who continue to guide and mentor me in His ways. You are one of them! I am super excited to ask you to partner up with me in this upcoming year!
First and most importantly, I ask you to pray! This upcoming semester is going to be an exciting new season, because of a few ministry opportunities are in store for me. One is the “love out loud” ministry where I will be seeking God for divine appointments via the student lead ministry called “The Parking Spot”. Secondly, is for an upcoming Missions trip to California in the summer or if called to, a foreign country; please pray for an opportunity to work, at a job to be financially self-sufficient either via self-employment or with a company which values my skills and talents as their employee. Third, my semester is filled with multiple classes, where I will definitely need prayer support as I continue with my studies. Fourth and finally, I ask for prayers as I continue to cultivate more relationships with you, my mentors; my classmates and professors; and others I meet. Please pray that God’s light will continue to shine forth so all will be drawn to Him as He uses me for that purpose. If you would like to be a part of my prayer team, please send me your email so I could keep you up to date with any prayer requests.
Paul said in Philippians 4:17, “Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account."

I get really excited when I think about building relationships with people that could be ushered into the Kingdom of God because of this upcoming assignment and I would love for you to be a part of it. I promise to share with you the remarkable things He will do in and through me. Please join me in the Kingdom work!
In Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment