Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trust


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

This verse is my life verse, if you've been a part of my blog since the beginning or was bored enough to read from the very start of it; you will notice that i have created a card using this verse.  It is what gets me through those rough patches of my life.

A new semester has begun and i know that in this it is the beginning of a transitional season of my spiritual walk.  During my winter break, God allowed me to go through a time of tearing down and times of crying.  In this process, He allowed me to see things in my life where I need to depend on Him.  To accept this new season of building up and to forsee a near future for times of laughter.  In the circumstances I was in, although there has not been a conclusion; I know that my life verse is what I cling on to.  I know that God's ultimate purpose and in His soverignty His glory will shine forth; all I have to do is press on. 

In this new transitional time; I ask you to partner up with me in prayer.  Please feel free to email me your email address if you would like a prayer letter and to be a part of my prayer team. 

This new year will bring forth so many opportunities for me to learn and grow but most of all, I get to be a dependant and a recipient of His grace and mercy.  For that, I am truly grateful. 

i <3 God. ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment