Sunday, March 11, 2012

Camp Lokahi - pre-day 3 Here I am...

Isaiah 6:8 "then I heard the Lord asking, "whom should I send as a 
Messenger it this people? Who will go for us? I said, "here I am, send me."

I'm here. I made it to the airport. With a lot of anticipation, I am anxiously awaiting my flight, I had to check in my bag because of my contact solution, shampoo, and body wash.  I knew better but had hoped for a different outcome? I ended up spending $15 out of the cash that was supposed to go out towards the kids, part of the money I raised during the fundraiser.  I feel super bad about it. I hope something will make up for it.  

Lord, I hope that the kids will be supernaturally blessed in this upcoming camp. Let these memories be forever instilled in their memory banks that they will not fall away from you.  I pray for laughter, good times, and a joy that will be etched in their hearts.  I pray for the leaders, staff, workers, my prayer partners, anyone involved that our hearts are in the right place, for your gain not for our selfish reasons.  Check my heart, remind me that it's not about me but it's all because of you and your kingdom.  In Jesus name, Amen.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment