Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Cancer Sucks


This picture above represents life.  A life worth living, worth breathing, worth it all.  This is my brother, Onassis, who has stage 4 lung, liver, and spine cancer.  He survived colon cancer a few years ago but it grew out into his other organs.  The doctors gave him only a few more months to live.

He has a wonderful family, wife, Puni; Three wonderful boys: Jayden, Jabez, and Jacob.  Both the oldest and middle children are football players and the youngest one is the sweetest 4 year old child.  They moved from Utah to Oregon to be closer to my other brother and sister who are care home owners and to be in their hospice care.  As soon as we heard the news, my mom travelled to Oregon by herself to be closer to him.  The rest of my family and his wife's family is here in Hawaii so it's really hard to be able to visit him.  I was able to FaceTime him on Sunday and he seemed to be in good spirits.

My brother Onassis in his prime. Fishing and owning a boat was his biggest desire back then. Brother, I remember the time I wanted to go out On the boat with you but everyone else was going fishing. You told me to come (even though I get sea sick) that we were gonna swim next to dolphins. Then you saw a whole bunch of birds near a buoy and stopped the boat. I never got to see dolphins and I got so sick, I was throwing up on the side of the boat. You told me "it's ok keep it up its like chum for the fishes!"



                                              Onassis's GoFund Me Page


This GoFundMe page is to help financially support him and his family but what I really desire is prayers that God will be present in this rough situation. 
Pray for peace in my family's hearts that we can trust and keep believing that no matter the outcome we will continue to love God because he is still on the throne. Miracles happen everyday, so please pray for more days so that he can keep fighting, more days to spend with his beautiful family, and comfort in what seems like his last days. 
If you feel lead to give, we appreciate you so much but if not, your prayers are priceless, the pleasing aroma unto God. Thank you. 
Revelation 8:2 I saw the Seven Angels who are always in readiness before God handed seven trumpets. Then another Angel, carrying a gold censer, came and stood at the Altar. He was given a great quantity of incense so that he could offer up the prayers of all the holy people of God on the Golden Altar before the Throne. Smoke billowed up from the incense-laced prayers of the holy ones, rose before God from the hand of the Angel.











No comments:

Post a Comment