Saturday, November 26, 2016

Onassis Salinas Amodo
September 17, 1970 - November 19, 2016

It's with a sad and heavy heart to say that my brother passed away. He was surrounded with his loving family, singing worship songs, and prayers. Thank you all for those who prayed for us, please continue to do so, our family greatly appreciates it. 
Heavenly Father, Thank you for giving my brother into our lives. He touched so many of us in so many special ways. He loved us and I know you loved him so much. Thank you for taking away his pain, although now our family hurts we have the hope that you have a plan and purpose even in death. You promised us in John 3:16 that you love us so much that you gave Your Son so that we may not perish but have eternal life. I have faith in your promise that one day you will wipe away our tears and we get to fellowship with you forever. Through it all, I love you and will continue to be faithful. Please be with my family, his wife Puni, and his three sons: Jacob, Jaybez, and Jayden, please comfort them in this uncomfortable time. You also promised never to leave us. I trust you in that. Thank you Lord that I got to have so many wonderful memories with him. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Isaiah 40:28-31"Have you never heard? Have you never understood?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth.  He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.  He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.  even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion.  But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary, They will walk and not faint." 

2 Timothy 4:7-8 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.  And now the prize awaits me-the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return.  And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing."  

Onassis, I miss you, I wish I had more memories with you but the ones I do have, I'll treasure for the rest of my life.  Like the time you flew with me to Alaska when I was eleven, the one time we flipped on the three wheeler, and those other times you took me out on you boat.  I love you, my dear brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment